Looking for relaxation and recreation in the stunning East of Poland?
Let us inspire you to come to one of the most fascinating rivers in Europe – the Bug river.
Why to come here?
- Perfect stretch of the river for novice paddlers (not too narrow, not too wide – no water hazards)
- The border of the European Union – tourist attraction for people in the EU
- The Natura 2000 – Birds Directive – the home of many interesting birds, 2 National Parks, 3 Landscape Parks, birdwatching
- No crowds – the perfect place for those looking for peace and quiet – contact with nature
- Gourmet and tasty cuisine of east poland (polish, ukrainian, belarusian, jewish dishes)
- Highly trained and qualified guides, lifeguards, activity instructors. No experience is required as we will teach you all the necessary skills and provide you with the best equipment to ensure a comfortable day out.
- Low cost of flights to Lublin & Warsaw, we will pick you up at the airport
Booking now opens up great days out for:
- all the family
- stag and hen parties
- corporate and team building events
- adventure training
- military groups
- students group
Are you energy flat? We boost you up!
more info at VisitEast.eu
See our references.
See our visit on WTM in London.
Read reviews about our activieties.
Why to come to Lubelskie?
See reports about the Bug River Valley:
- Olivier Dochy report in English version (page 4, 5, 6)
- Olivier Dochy in dutch version
- The final report on the conference in Kodeń – BUG5 (ENGLISH VERSION)